SHA Networks provides professional, specialized IT services by knowledgeable, skilled individuals dedicated to client services, on time implementation and the development of cost-effective solutions. Successful IT adoption requires strategic planning, solution design, deployment and on-going support. Our purpose is to assist you and your organization implements a network that will grow with you in the future. SHA Networks team provides wide range of Engineers to meet client’s expectations in following;
Network Infrastructure & Field Services
The SHA Networks provide onsite Network Engineer, techicians for installation and on site services support. We focus on a breath of areas, including: Wireless network infrastructure, voice and data design and cabling and loss prevention.
- WiFi/WLAN design and engineering
- Certified and experienced design and installation experts for 802.11 A/B/G/N/AC technologies
- Partnered with leaders in wireless: Aruba Airtight
- On-site & remote site surveys
- Design and BOM
- VOIP and mobile wireless devices
- High-level RF analysis tools
Network Design and Analysis Service
- System configuration
- Mounting identification
- System architecture
- Security system
- Point to Point (PtP), Point to MultiPoint (PtMP), WiMAX and Wi-Fi Mesh
- Installation, Configurations
- Pilot testing
- Acceptance testing
- As-built documentation
- Premise voice/data cabling
- Connectivity systems
- Data center communications infrastructure
- Associated structured cabling and racking solutions
The project management demands control, experience and flexibility to drive brilliant outcomes. When considering multiple contracts, the tasks can seem to be impossible. But if the project management decision impacts which technologies your company deploys, the business may find operations and finance pitted against each other. Trying to determine the best solution for the long-term of the business.
Provide on site training to familiarize your IT personnel with the ongoing administration and maintenance of your new design.
To learn more about our IT services and how we can modernize your network, we invite you to contact us via our web form or by calling 301-529-9738.